Our centre is open and trading during core hours to ensure we are providing continuity of business, and essential services to the community. Some retailers have updated their hours, so please check individual websites or phone stores before planning your visit.
Like the rest of the community, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 and the advice of state and national health authorities in relation to infectious diseases. The health and safety of our customers and retailers continues to be our primary focus, as we continue to create a safe and welcoming centre for you to enjoy.
We have remained diligent in our cleaning processes and through our service providers, we have placed additional focus on key areas such as hard surfaces, eating areas and bathrooms, as we well as increasing our cleaning rotations throughout the day.
In compliance with Government and Health Authority advice on social distancing, from Tuesday 23 March until further notice – the following services have changed at Cranbourne Home:
- KFC, Red Rooster, Oporto, GYG, Thompson Kebabs, La Porchetta are serving takeaway, drive thru (where applicable) and deliveries. No dine-in option.
- Cranbourne 24/7 Fitness is closed
- Chipmunks Play Centre is closed
- Radio Rental is open 9am-5pm weekdays and closed Saturday
- Thyme Out is open 9am- 2pm
- JB Hi FI are open an hour later everyday
- Regal Sleep Solutions is closed
- Officeworks opn 8am -7pm weekends and no chenge to weekends. 10 customers per store limit
- Lombard close at 6pm on Fridays & 2pm Sunday
- A large portion of retailers are not accepting cash only debit or credit cards
Please be assured we are taking the necessary precautions and following relevant health advice to support our stores and customers in response to COVID-19 whilst balancing business continuity for the local community and broader economy. In line with this, we have suspended any in-centre events for the time being, and until further notice. Like other organisations across the community, we are continuing to monitor this global issue and will work with and assist health authorities as required.
To assist with preventing the spread of coronavirus we recommend the practice of social distancing, and following the guidelines issued by the government health ie: wash your hands frequently with soap and water, cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser. If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
We will continue to monitor this issue, and will update our response in line with Public Health Department advice.
For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your ongoing support of our centre and retailers and we hope to see you soon.